Monday, November 18, 2019

Convertri OTO – OTO1 st, OTO2 nd, OTO3 rd, Links here

Convertri 2019 OTO

Convertri 2019 OTO – There Is 1Front End And 3 OTOs Links All Details Bellow

 

You Should To Buy Front End First To Get All OTOs Links

 

> Convertri 2019 FE=>>Convertri 2019 FE

>OTO1 AutoWebinar=>>Convertri 2019 OTO1

>OTO2 Triple Your Limit=>>Convertri 2019 OTO2

>OTO3 Converti Pro=>>Convertri 2019 OTO3

 

What’s New For Convertri 2019?

Everyone knows video boosts conversions. Everyone knows page speed boosts conversions.

But video is the biggest page-speed killer there is. Even the YouTube player, owned by literally the same company that developed Page Speed Insights, costs you up to 40 points just from having it on the page.

Right now, you’re forced to choose between video or page speed. And that sucks.

So we fixed it.

Convertri 2019 Delivers The Most Powerful Video Page System You’ve Ever Seen
Blazing Fast Pages… Even If They’re Packing More Video Than The Local Multiplex
With our new accelerated video page technology to video, you can get page speeds on heavy-video pages that were impossible before. Everyone else will need to choose between fast pages and killer video… you get both.

Desktop And MOBILE Autoplay For Incredible Conversions
When the browsers killed video autoplay, they also killed conversions for marketers everywhere. Now you can get them back – Convertri’s Presto player can autoplay on both desktop AND mobile.

Dynamically Change Page Content Based On Viewer Behaviour
Want to drop a buy button when your viewer has watched 20 minutes of your video, not just when they’ve spent 20 minutes on your page? Want to change your page content as your viewer watches your video to emphasise key points in your script?

Done.

Beautiful Video Page And Funnel Templates
Incredible videos need incredible pages to go with them, and we’ve put together a full set of brand new page and funnel templates to make sure your customers’ videos always look weapons-grade.

Plus, Of Course, Everything Else That Convertri Does…
Exit Intent

Countdown Timers

Bump Sells

SSL

Custom Domains

One-Click Upsells

2-Step Opt-In

Easy Snap Lines

Pop-Ups

Timed Elements

Sticky Headers and Footers

Custom CSS

Background Video

Subscriptions

Custom HTML

Huge Font Selection

Unlimited Products

Automatic Mobile Conversion

Mobile Text Scaling

Detailed Reports

Element Grouping

Custom Checkout Pages

Default Text Styles

 

For More OTOs:Click Here

 


Video Review For Front End Only

TEXT FROM THIS VIDEO

matter everything about it is editable
and so there we are about 30 seconds we
have a form on the page we’ll still need
to wire up to our autoresponder but I’m
gonna do that later and you’ll see why
and for now we’re just going to finish
this page off with a bit of anti-spam
text and then we’ll also need a link to
our privacy policy
right so that’s in um if you could just
bear with me for a minute while I make
few adjustments and yeah I know I know I
should just be throwing some stuff on
the page and be like oh my god how quick
is this but well you know I tweak stuff
and to be honest you’re gonna want weak
stuff as well you know the beauty of an
editor like this that lets you have any
page you want is that you can have it
exactly how you want and what that also
means with you watching this is that you
know this is really how quickly you can
put a page up you know we’re not cutting
a load stuff out just to make it fast
look what you’re seeing here this is it
and you know actually I think I’m gonna
make that back inbox semi-transparent I
think that’ll look good
and to do this yeah we’ve got a slider
in the color picker and you can just
drag it and see it adjust so you can get
it how you want you know maybe maybe
you’re some super designer who can just
look up the thing and be like yeah
thirty seven percent transparency
they’ll be good I’m not I can’t do that
I just do it by eye and now that privacy
policy of course this is basically just
a link to go to your page with the
privacy policy on and so that’s what
we’re going to do and we’re gonna want
this white because it’s gonna go in the
footer and people need to be able to
read it and then we’ll drop it in there
just a little bit more tweaking
and okay you know when you want to add
the link again this works like any word
processor just highlight the text click
the link button and add your link in the
box
and we’re definitely having this opening
a new tab you know we don’t want people
clicking on this navigating away from
the page okay and we’re good
so looking over that’s it we have one
page made already in like that that was
less than 10 minutes and like you saw
there were no templates there’s no
nothing if that was starting completely
from scratch now you might be thinking
oh short that’s desktop but what about
mobile and that’s very true a lot of
traffic is likely to be mobile these
days but this is taken care of for you
as well convert tree automatically makes
a mobile version of your page that you
can access by going to the mobile editor
and as you can see it’s already laid out
every element but if you want to change
how it looks you know you can do that
you can turn certain elements on and off
so they don’t display and you can adjust
the text size you can shift elements
around and you can do all of that
without ever changing the desktop view
so you know this gives you an
unprecedented level of control over the
mobile experience and with so much of
your traffic being on mobile you know
that that’s really what you need you
can’t afford to just take whatever like
responsive version some software gives
you and hope it works out you know when
you’re driving traffic you need to be in
control and that’s what converter gives
you whatever device people are looking
at your page on it will look exactly as
you want it to look so that was our
first page in in about ten minutes so
let’s save that and move on to the next
one
and this next page is going to be our
Thank You page now
could start from scratch again but I’m
actually not going to what I’m can do
instead is clone this page that we’ve
just made because I’m going to change a
load stuff about it but the general
layout I want to keep and we can do that
quickly by copying the page we’ve
already got and saving us from doing all
the work again so we’ll draw the arrow
this tells convert or eHow pages will be
connected in the funnel and then we’ll
open it in page builder
so I’m going to change loads of stuff
I’m
be changing the background image for my
other one and I’m gonna delete a load to
the stuff we don’t need
so changing the image is really simple
is just like you know you select you
pick and then you’re done though
actually now we put it in there those
blue bars on top and bottom they aren’t
really looking so great so we should
probably change the color of them I’m
just gonna make them black they’ll go
fine with this image
so now we’ll need to change the text up
to be a thanking message and you know to
be honest once we’ve done this once
we’ve changed the text here and then
adjusted the position you know I’m
probably gonna put it a bit more central
but you know once we’ve done this that
could be it you know is half our opt-in
page we’d have our thank-you page and
the whole thing would be done in about
10 minutes you know is have a legion
funnel you know I don’t know if you’ve
been timing but we’ve been getting
through this pretty fast because that’s
you know that’s just how easy convert
remakes it
but we want more than that we want to be
making sales so I’m also going to have a
button on here to send visitors to our
sales page
so get rid of those bits yeah we don’t
need those anymore outlive the
usefulness
you know as well as so much power here
makes you feel like a supervillain
so what I’m a what I’m doing now is
changing the button settings this one’s
not going to submit a form it’s just
going to a straight link so we’ve
switched that over and we’ll need a new
CC on the button text as well
and now I’ve got that done we’ll sort
out the positioning
so I hope you can see here just how
useful the element outlines I know I use
these so much that easily one of my
favorite features and it’s it’s actually
amazing to think that back when we first
launched in July 2016 you know we didn’t
have them we didn’t think of air
urgently but our customers were like you
know guys we love you but here’s some
stuff that’s gonna make our life so much
easier and they asked us for element
outlines they’ll suppose tire
integrations know all that stuff and you
know we were going through it thinking
yeah you know that there’s some really
good ideas here and so we’ve added them
in you know that’s one of the advantages
of being with a dev focused company now
you don’t have to wait months for
features we’re adding updates every week
like literally every week you know when
you join up you’ll see updates use days
become quite special thing and so we’ll
just check the mobile view before we’re
done and you see that because we cloned
this page is kept a load of elements off
the layout that we adjusted on that page
if you want to run the algorithm again
from scratch you can do that up here and
personally I like things a bit more
spaced out than that the algorithms
really more optimized for pages that
have more content cuz you know most of
them can have more content than this but
you know as you can see here it’s just
the work of a few seconds to adjust a
look
you
right there we go I think that’s looking
pretty good now and that’s two pages out
of three done so we’ll save that and
then we’ll go make page three
nit no I was gonna make this one from
scratch as well but I’m not I’m gonna
use a template because I think a lot of
times with systems like this the
templates can be very inflexible you
know they they look how they look as
aren’t you get as much flexibility with
these as you do on a blank canvas and I
want to show you just how much you can
edit them because you know they do work
just like any other converter page
so what I’m gonna do is make a vesl page
where the focus is all on our video you
use to sell your products now because
this is a demo funnel of course I don’t
have an actual video for a product to
use but I can still show you how easy it
is to get a video on to your sales page
and editor so I’m gonna use this
template which has a nice big video at
the top and you know that’s great but it
comes with a load of other stuff as well
and we don’t want all that so we’ll just
get rid of it you know all of it will
delete the containers and all the
elements inside go too so that’s a nice
quick job and believe me you know if
you’ve tried some less flexible builders
you’ll know just how much of a pain it
is to have to try and fit your marketing
into a template rather than the other
way round you know like you found a
template where the top half looks
perfect but you’ve got this bounder
neath you just can’t get rid of so it’s
like well yeah I guess I’m writing
another bit of copy so that’s not full
lorem ipsum text that’s gonna be a laugh
but with convert tree you know you don’t
want it delete it and you know that’s it
it’s gone and then when we’ve done that
we’ll drag this footer bar up to the
rest of the content you know honestly
this is one bit of the editor we should
make better you know some kind of snap
upwards feature would make this bit a
lot easier and you know you you probably
didn’t expect to come on here and be
told by a company founder that you know
yeah this bit this bit needs some love
but because this isn’t meant to be some
kind of slick sales demo I want you to
see exactly what it’s like working with
convert tree because you know to be
honest most of its great you’ve seen for
yourself just how smooth the process is
so you see there’s nothing you can’t do
to one these templates that you can do
to a page you built yourself from
scratch nothing is fixed everything is
editable
the text is easy to change you can add
new elements in you can delete them as
you’ve already seen or you can just swap
out the ones that are there
I mean you probably saw a minute ago
that I swapped out the background image
for the one we used on our squeeze page
I mean basically what I’m trying to do
here is get some consistency between the
pages you know we don’t want our
prospects to feel like they’re just
going through a set of random pages it
should all feel like they’re part the
same thing using the same imagery in the
same styles is a good way to achieve
that
I’m not updating the fonts here so I’m
creating that connection by using the
same imagery instead and then when it
comes to adding your video all you need
to do is add in the youtube link that
you want to use and like I said you know
I don’t have a video ready-made for this
example so I’m just gonna drop in the
start value let’s play because you know
why not we’ve got some controls on how
it runs over here and so there’s like
there’s autoplay mute showing and hiding
the control part you can control all
that from here and yeah we can adjust
the elements as well you know we can
make sure the whole video is displayed
since you know the original YouTube
element that was in there was sized for
a different aspect ratio so you can see
here that you can grab any video of
YouTube to put in your convert tree
pages it is just a matter of adding the
link it’s that simple and as a you know
as a side note if you’re also installed
you value this video craft is a let’s
play by a guy called Alec he is he is
brilliant and his stardew series is one
of the most relaxing things I’ve ever
heard
also I’m team Lee forever so yeah I mean
again you can see just how easy it is to
edit and adjust this page but obviously
if you’re building a sales funnel you do
need to be selling something and convert
tree has a full cart system installed
you can you can set up one time you can
set up recurring products you can set up
payment plans trials you know all sorts
you can wire up your stripe account and
they manage everything within converter
itself but and this is the really
crucial part you know you don’t have to
getting it maybe you’ve got another cart
system already maybe use something like
thrive cart maybe you just like using
native PayPal you don’t have to swap out
any of your existing tech stack because
it’s just so easy to make things work on
a convert tree page you know our cart is
there if you want it but you don’t need
to use it and that’s something that you
know I think that’s really important
because part of what we do here is try
to give you as much as possible under
one roof like you know you shouldn’t
have to worry about trying to make 1,500
different services work together which
is why we provide you with the system
that just works but you know likewise
you’re not going to be coming to us as
like you know you’ll have an
autoresponder you’re like you’ll have a
cart system you really like so we’re not
a wall garden you know we’re not forcing
you to use every bit of convert tree you
want to use other systems with us you
can do that and it’s easy
as you can see here I’ve added a button
to this page if I want to use PayPal to
sellers products all I do is take my
PayPal by link I add it to the button
and get that’s it there is no
complicated wiring up you are done at
this point
so one quick look at mobile
yep yep that’s all good
and you know that’s pretty much all the
building complete you know we’ve been at
this like 20 minutes probably a bit less

Convertri 2019 OTO

The post Convertri OTO – OTO1 st, OTO2 nd, OTO3 rd, Links here appeared first on Ignitista Get FE And All OTOs.



from Ignitista Get FE And All OTOs https://ignitista.com/convertri-oto-oto1-st-oto2-nd-oto3-rd-links-here/

No comments:

Post a Comment